Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nothing yet

Just called up my RE's office to set up an appointment for this consult.
Sigh.... why he can't just do it over the phone is beyond me. Oh wait I know why, they want to suck out another 40+ dollars out of us for 10minutes of time. Greeeeat.

No exercise yet today. Woke up with a mild headache that just got worse. Finally took some tylenol for it.

Also my stomach is not very happy today. Been on the toilet more times than some people go in a week.
No idea what's wrong with my digestion. It's been like this for about 2 years now.
I used to be able to eat spicy food all the time and never had a problem except for a burning ass when it came out lol.
Now... it is diarrhea city if I go anywhere near something spicy.
Sucks sucks sucks b/c I LOOOOVE spicy food. SIGH.
I mean damn, I'm half korean, I grew up eating spicy korean dishes and crave them all the time.
I guess I should indulge in it every once in a while.... like when I know I have nothing to do that day so I can prepare to for the toiletbowl torture my ass will go through lol.
The 1500mg of metformin I'm sure doesn't help either.

Oh well... that's what a ton of tp and flushable booty wipes are for.

No comments: