Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Teasing me!

First up, my appointment with the RE is on Monday at 3:15pm. UGH, I am not looking forward to that.


As for the teasing...... my body is just cruel and evil!
Earlier tonight, I felt a single right ovary twinge, cramp, kind of burning sensation.
I thought it was interesting, but since it didn't happen again, didn't think too much of it.

Then about 20mins ago, it happened again, but did it about 5 times. And now, there's even more. Well now, it's less of a twinge and more of a sharp pain.
Seriously body? Seriously?
Why torture me so??
I was settled on this cycle being a total bust. I mean sure I was still taking OPKs, but not seriously. Just sorta doing them to do them.
And now this?
Now my hopes are going to get up. Now I'm going to hope tha my damn body is going to actually work on its own. Now I'm going to be obsessing over my temperatures! Grrrrrrrrrr stupid body!

No comments: