Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gawd Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so flippin angry and frustrated with my RE right now.
My E2 came back 73 today. Instead of upping my follistim dose by 50, they only upped it by 25.
I am so fucking pissed off.
What the fuck was all the talk about upping it more, and getting me to O sooner when they're not even fucking doing it????????????????????????????
What the fuck is the gawd damn point if they're not going to follow through with what they fucking told us???
I know I said I would do 19 fucking days again just to have a chance, and I would, but the hell if I'm going to be fricking happy about it.

It just feels like they want to drag this shit out. Get out every cent they can out of us. I know I'm probably just overreacting right now. At least we can do the injections and all of that, but sigh, just so disappointed is all. Sigh, stupid me for getting my hopes up I guess. I just better have at least 3 follicles by the end of this shit. I'm going to be pissed if it's just 1 again.

Sorry for all of the F-bombs and whatnot, but I'm too angry to not cuss up a storm.

5 comments:

unaffected said...

:(

I'm sorry your RE isn't following through with what you talked about. Did you mention it to them?

FX that you have lots of nice follies after all this!!!

Kris said...

Sorry hun. Hope things get better!

Kerrik said...

No worries about the cursing...let it all out!
I'm sorry things are so crappy right now, but here's hoping everything turns out all right, and you get lots of follicles.

LisaB said...

:( I'm sorry hun. Sometimes I think they are milking it for the money, too. It just plain sucks. I hope your E2 and follies start coming along now.

LisaL said...

Thanks so much ladies. I'm better now. Still angry over it but not feeling like I want to either burst in to tears or punch my pillow to get the frustration out lol.