Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh and my weight

My weight has been slowly going down. I'm at 213 now. I seem to have been losing about a pound a week. Not too shabby for doing absolutely nothing lol. I was at 212 on Sunday, but then on monday it was 213 again. Oh well.
BUT I think my weight is going to go back up this week. We'll see what happens.

OOOOOO I think I may be close to going down a pants size! WOOOOOO
It's been getting colder here, so I pulled out some pants to wear. Both pants are really loose.
One pair is corderoy... these pants used to fit me really well. Just a snug comfortable fit. And now they practically fall off of me. I don't think I'm quite there yet to go down a size, but maybe soon. Well, that is if I don't get pregnant soon. I'd more than gladly stay in big clothes and maternity stuff if it means I'll have a LO :D

1 comment:

LisaB said...

That's great! Good luck!