Monday, December 20, 2010

Wish I was a kid again

I just want that innocent awe when it comes to Christmas again. Now all I think about is how long we'll have to spend at the relatives and the money we spent on the gifts.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind spending the $$, I just don't like the debt that comes with it lol.

I dunno, it would just be awesome to get that excited feeling again. Waking up early, rushing to the Christmas tree and seeing all of the presents you're about to rip open.

Sigh, good times, good times.

I can't wait to have children so I can watch them get that excitement. It's gonna be fantastic and I'm totally going to spoil the hell out of them for Christmas. Santa is going to be one generous fat guy lol.
I really hope we'll be able to have baby's first christmas next year.
Makes me want to cry just thinking about it. Sad that I can only imagine what it's like.

I hope all of us still waiting will be able to have baby's first Christmas next year :)


EDIT:
Oh and I forgot.
DH's current wallet is a Fossil wallet and he's had it for forever. I just noticed the brand today.
So that makes me feel better about the one I got for him. At least I know they're sturdy and can last for a heck of a long time.

No comments: