Friday, July 2, 2010

Harder today

Going to do the harder sweat routine today. It's the same exact stuff except they go a bit faster and it's a longer workout.
I don't think I'm getting the workouts that I should, so hopefully this helps. I don't think I'll be able to move to the longer sculpt just yet, but I think I'll be ok w/ the sweat.

I don't think I'm going to have very good results this coming tuesday or wednesday. I know my thighs are getting more toned, and I can actually feel my bicep muscles now, but I don't think I'll be losing any inches or weight.

Saw on the soulcysters website, someone mentioned something called the Insulin Resistance Diet. Going to look in to getting that book. See if it's something I want to try out. I think that's def what I need right now. A better way of eating to help with my insulin resistance. Hopefully I'll have the book tonight. Swing by the book store on the way home from dinner.

I wish I knew what my body was trying to do. I've been getting EWCM every time I have a BM which isn't normal for me. Also, before, I'd usually just break out around my chin and jawline, but now, pimples are popping up all over the place on my face. It hasn't gotten THAT bad yet thankfully though.
Also my BBT have been all over the place. It'll be down one day, then up high like it has been the next. My chart looks like a rollarcoaster.

No comments: