Monday, July 12, 2010

Lazy Lazy Lazy

That Laziness is trying to sneak its way back in. Not sleeping well really helps it.
I really didn't want to exercise. Was thinking to myself that "Oh another rest day won't hurt." But I know if I let myself do that, it'll just continue until I've completely stopped and I can't let that happen.
So I got my butt up and did some cardio.

The only time I will allow myself to rest is during AF when it's heavy and gross. I don't wear tampons so wearing a pad, and sweating and moving around a lot when AF is heavy is not going to happen if I can help it.
I may just do the sculpt arm stuff, but that's it. No cardio.

TTC-wise.... afraid that I may still have large cysts. Been feeling twinges down there. I'm hoping it's just the smaller cysts rupturing or whatever, but who knows.
Going to have to call the RE today though. Noticed that I don't have another refill on my Metformin. Going to go ahead and ask if I can get the provera now as well.

No comments: