Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nothing today

I know I said I was going to exercise this weekend, but apparently my body has other plans.
My lower back is jacked up, along with my upper back. My right foot hurts for some reason, and my right elbow hurts.
I know how the elbow got hurt, well not hurt hurt, but aching. It was when I was doing the forearm weight lifts yesterday. I dunno if I did them wrong or what, but afterwards, my elbow hurt to be straightened out.
My lower back, no clue. My upper back is probably just from playing WoW too much again. I just started back on it and my body isn' used to sitting in the computer chair for that long any longer lol.
Pretty pathetic way to injure yourself, but it happened.
No idea why my foot is bothering me though. I noticed it starting yesterday, but didn't think much of it, and now it hurts more.
So today, just going to take it easy. Go lay on the couch and rest my weak apparently frail body :P
Damn you milk! You lied!

No comments: