Wednesday, July 7, 2010

STAY DOWN DAMNIT!

I know I shouldn't weigh myself very day, but sigh.. I can't help it.
So I weighed myself this morning and it was back up to 224!!! I then went out, watered the garden. Came back in about 20-30mins later... undressed to get in to my workout stuff... weighed myself again while still nekkid.. and it was up to 225!!! Really???
Just BLEH... I know it's probably nothing and it'll go back down, but still.. DAMNIT. I hate it when it fluctuates. Just stay down!
Sigh.. just so frustrating and disheartening.

Going to try to remember that fluctuating weight will happen. I mean obviously I didn't gain back 4lbs in a day.
All I have to do is feel how loose my rings are becoming b/c I am losing weight.

Oh I'm trying out a new sports bra today. Feel like Boobs Mcgee here. DH wanted me to get it b/c it has a zipper in front.. sigh, perv..... it's a really snug sports bra which I like, but it shows a lot of boobage. That's not a problem though since no one else is here.

No comments: