Friday, July 16, 2010

Offtopic about Inception

Since DH was off today, we went and saw Inception at noon when we knew it wouldn't be too busy.
Man... that movie is AWESOME.
It's just one of those movies you have to see for yourself. I know not everyone is going to like it, but it's hard not to.
The acting is spectacular, the FX are breathtakingly cool, and just the whole concept is damn nifty.

Even if you have some jackass spoil the ending. Don't be bummed b/c knowing the ending doesn't ruin the rest of the movie at all. It's only an interpretation of what the asshole THINKS the ending is. Seriously though.... knowing the ending does not ruin the rest of the movie. It's not like Sixth Sense or something where knowing the ending to that movie would actually ruin the whole thing.

Anywho, yep... that was my offtopic post :D
No exercise today, but I'm gonna bust it out tomorrow and Sunday, even if the provera is really kicking my ass this time.

1 comment:

Fig a.k.a. Crunchy said...

I am soooooooo kicking myself for now seeing the midnight showing on Thursday. I've been hearing nothing but good things. I can't wait to see it! Glad you enjoyed it.

P.S.
Keep up the good work! :D