Monday, January 23, 2012

Holy cow

I just got the most terrible clothing catalogue EVER!!!
I never signed up for it so just junk mail, but still.
It's for a website called womanwithin.com.... and I swear... they sell nothing but ugly ass Mom Jeans type clothing. Yeah... Mom Jeans!!!!!
And don't even get me started on the granny panties and moomoos!!!
Just the ugliest, most unflattering drab clothes you can imagine.. this place is selling.
I am not fashion forward at all, but even I wouldn't wear this shit.
Even the beautiful models they have in the clothes look like total crap in them!!!
I'm not saying all clothes have to be tight, but come on.... this stuff is just hideous.
Take a look if you don't believe me... :P
There are suprisingly a couple (and by a couple, I mean just that... a couple) of things that aren't that bad, but the majority...... wow.

1 comment:

The Swann's said...

ROFL! Yep. I purchased a carry on bag from them, that's it!, and I get this magazine now... It is quite comical to look through and DH gives me a hard time about a lot of it!