Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Blog

So I was reading the blog Working on Our Miracle (congrats BTW :) ) and what Lisa is going to do.. by making a new blog to talk about preg related stuff made sense to me.

I want to start a pregnancy journal sort of thing but I don't think it's right to post it here.
I know exactly what it feels like to find out a blogger I've been following is pregnant while you're still trying. It can be extremely difficult when all talk turns to pregnant/baby related stuff. You either stop following or just stop going to their blog.

I don't want to post all of my preg related issues here b/c I don't want to drive anyone away. I don't want anyone to ever feel like they can't come here any longer b/c it's too difficult. Ya know?

So here's a link to my new blog. You can follow if you like. It's just more of my incoherant ramblings... nothing special :)
Fat & Pregnant

I'll still be updating this blog too. Lord knows I have plenty of bottled up infertility anger left to be shared with everyone! Or just anger in general :P hehe

3 comments:

SLES75 said...

You're a good egg honey....I didn't switch mine and even now that I have my miracle, I haven't switched, but I did change the name. I kinda just want it all together...I hope that doesn't make me a bad IFer....

I've already signed up to follow the new blog...I'm so happy for you I can barely stand it...And about the freaking out...get used to it...but I'll be here to hold your hand along the way...I'm still freaking out and my miracle is a month old...

HUGS!!!

LisaL said...

Lol thanks :)
And no it doesn't make you a bad IFer at all :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us follow your pregnancy journey so when I do get pre go I have some idea what is going on!