Friday, May 14, 2010

AF is here!

Finally!
Woke up to almost nothing on the pad (not uncommon for me during the start though), but when I went to the bathroom, plenty on the tp and plenty in the toilet.
So I called the RE's office ASAP to try to get in today.
They called back at 9:30 and asked if I could come in at 10:30 or 11 :D
WOO
So we went at 11 since we both had to take a shower and I had my baseline done.
My RE was the one that actually did it which was a change. It's usually the PA that does it.
He couldn't find my left ovary and boy that was NOT comfy him trying to find it.
I'm guessing it's a bit further up based on how my HSG xrays looks. My right ovary is just off to the side, very easy to find, left ovary was pretty much straight up. Oh well
Everything looked fine though. Had about 2 or 3 small cysts on my right ovary that he said we were going to try to get growing lol.

I took in 1 bottle of the HCG so they could mix it up in this BIG bottle of water to dillute it.

So starting tomorrow, probably at 5pm, I'll be doing 75u of Follistim & 10u of HCG :)

Man I hope it works!

1 comment:

LisaB said...

Good luck! I hope this new game plan is your ticket to a BFP!!