Sunday, May 2, 2010

Damn Insurance

I hate insurance companies. ALWAYS trying to weasel their way out of paying up.
They sent us a letter telling us that they requested info from the RE about what's going on so they can determine if our insurance covers it. Which it does. The only infertility treatment that isn't covered is IUI and IVF.
Hopefully our RE knows how to deal with all of that though.

We still won't be able to do too many more injection cycles though. SO I just hope this next one will be it.

We got a good chunk back from DH's tax return, but most of it now is going to go in to fixing up a home for my brother and his family.
I know it's mean but trust me, we're not too thrilled about it.
Don't get me wrong, I love my brother and his family to pieces, but it always comes down on our shoulders to provide for them when they can't.
And it's very frustrating and annoying when we have to put our lives on hold to help them.
We don't mind helping SOME, but sigh.... we're just tired of doing it and now with this whole house thing, and no one else having money to help.... who foots the bill for everything? Yep, we do.

1 comment:

LisaB said...

UGH! I feel your pain about insurance and finances. We are seriously going to go bankrupt if something doesn't work - especially with these damn injects! Best of luck to you! I'll be praying for you!