Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FX for tomorrow!

So anxious to see what my ovaries are doing tomorrow. Hopefully it's the PA doing it. She can find my left ovary a lot better than my RE could. He was jabbing that damn thing up there with a vengeance last time rofl.

I'm still a bit worried that I haven't felt a lot of twinges. I was feeling some today, but not much. Sigh, come on Big fat follicles!!! 3 or 4 would be awesome!


And have I said lately how much I fucking hate that damn HCG shot?? Good lord, it's like it punished me today for not being that painful the past 2 times. Hurt when it first went in, hurt like hell when DH injected it.
I can't wait to stop using that shit. GOD I can't wait.

I think I'm going to cry if I'm actually able to trigger. Yes it'll suck with the HCG shot once again, but I'll cry b/c it means I'll actually ovulate.
Just no idea.... I would LOVE to get pregnant of course. That's my ultimate goal, get pregnant, have a baby :D
But to ovulate.... to know I ovulated, to be in the two week wait... sigh. It would be amazing.

I know a lot of women complain about being in the TWW and I don't blame them. That waiting sucks. But I think they'd appreciate it more if they had to go through this crap that many women go through. I don't think they'd complain quite as much :)

No comments: