Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hrmm, feeling a bit..... well.... yeah *cough*

Dunno what has gotten in to me today, but boy I can't wait for DH to get home if you catch my drift!
Maybe it's my ovaries finally working. Who the hell knows, but DH better be ready!

I just feel, I dunno... strange down there today. I noticed it when I woke up. I thought it was just b/c I had to pee really bad, but the feeling is still there. Just a sort of fullness weird sensation that's hard to explain.
And I have been feeling twinges and things on my right O.
Oh man, I just hope this means that the upped dose is working.
Although they didn't bother calling me back today about another vial of follistim. I know we won't have enough for monday night if I have to continue. Not sure what they're gonna do about that, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

No comments: