Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Crazy, table for ME!

So I've been taking tests. Pfft, who am I kidding, of course I was!
And I swear I see something on today's test.
I think it's just my line-o-vision kicking in though.
Have I developed the most useless super human power ever and actually willed a 2nd line to appear!?! :P lol

Watching the test dry right now to see if anything appears a bit more. Looks like I was probably just seeing where the 2nd line should be.
I've had that happen w/ a few of these tests  since I started testing again.
Some of them have actually dried with a 2nd line visible.

Anywho.... here is the test.
At the time limit

And drying. Tried to get a photo of what I was seeing, not sure if it shows up though

Do I think it's anything? Pfft, I wish.
I think it's just what it is. Just one of those tests where a non-BFP 2nd line is visible.

No comments: