Friday, June 17, 2011

Wasted test

.... BUT it felt good to use lol. Sign of a true addict? Yeah, probably lol
I just used one of my FRERs w/ some left over noon PP. Total BFN. I was expecting it, but I dunno... was still hoping maybe it was so sensitive it would pick up something lol.
SIGH! So so sad and pathetic.
Call me crazy but I do kinda see something on it. I'm pretty certain it's just where the 2nd line should be though. It looks indenty even though I didn't see anything when I took the test out of the wrapper.
*Few mins later after the time limit*
Popped open the test, and sure enough, there is an indent visible on the dull side of the test strip (if you've opened up a test before you'll know what I'm talking about).
It's just a very small indent but it's there.
Good lord... I am blind as a bat when it comes to other people's tests when they post photos, but my own... I can't believe I even saw that.
I'll try to get a photo of it if it becomes more apparent once dried.

I guess I'm still trying to remain hopeful. It's difficult though.

Ok... I've wasted enough time today.... I need to finish dusting *cry*

No comments: