Friday, June 17, 2011

M to the Meh!

My temp was about the same today as it was yesterday. 97.85. I also took it at 3am so FF took away my crosshairs. Not worried about it.
I do question if I actually ovulated or not though. It seriously wouldn't surprise me if I hadn't.

Test this morning is BFN once again. Surprise surprise. I'm actually ok with it though. I mean don't get me wrong, it sucks and I was hoping, but I wasn't expecting anything either.

I also weighed in today. Back up to 197. Seems to be where I'm stuck at right now. That's ok considering I haven't been great with my eating.
This vacation is going to be terrible, but hoping that all of the walking we'll be doing and the hot weather will boil some fat off of these bones heh.

Sunday is quickly approaching. I'll probably update the few days we'll be home in the next 2 weeks.

No comments: