Thursday, June 16, 2011

Nose dive

My temp took a nose dive this morning to 97.8.
I should only be 9dpo though so it's a bit early for it to go down that much if AF is going to show. *shrugs* But then again, I have no idea what to expect from a natural cycle since well... this is my first real one in pfft, however long.

Test this morning is BFN. No point in posting it if ya can't see anything. My line-O-vision is in full force though. Keeps wanting something to show up.

________
Still have a ton of cleaning to do. Mostly dusting and vaccuuming, but that's going to take forever.
________
Was thinking to myself this morning before I went back to sleep..... if gawd forbid, we're not pregnant by the end of the year, then I'm going to be at my goal weight or close to it.
Not sure exactly what my goal weight is though. Maybe 150, 140, 130 even.
Means I'm going to have to start working my ass off w/ exercising, but I think I could do it. Specially if I get a bit stricter with my diet. I don't want to go too strict b/c I don't think I could do it, but at about 80/20, or hell, even 70/30 I think I'd reach that goal or come damn close.

So yeah, I'm going to start that when we get home. Stop slacking off and just do something. I'm going to hate every minute of the exercising, but it's gotta be done. So tired of having this flabby body.

No comments: