Friday, October 21, 2011

Cheers

Bought some alcohol for tonight and plan on getting wasted. Well, not totally wasted b/c hangovers are awful, but enough to just let everything go and have fun with DH (sex or no sex).
Knowing that the beta is coming down, even if it is slow was such a relief yesterday. I was so worried about it and now that I know... I'm just so done wasting energy worrying about this any longer. I'll keep testing probably every other day or so just to keep an eye on it, but that's it.

I bought some strawberry daiq mix & bacardi to go with it.
Also bought some limes and 1800 tequila. DH and I don't really like margaritas so I figured just doing shots would be ok lol.
I really don't like that alcohol burn though so may have to get buzzed on the strawberry stuff first and then do shots later :P That burn always makes me gag. I hope I don't come off as some big lush. We really don't drink often at all. I just think right now... I deserve this after all of the crap I've had to go through the last month.

Anywho, I am excited to start the strict 30 days! It's going to be hard getting back in to it and not cheating at all, but I'm super pumped b/c it means that the weight is going to start coming off again! I still have a lot of weight I need to lose. Every pound off is time I'm adding to my life. Can you tell I've been watching too much Biggest Loser on Netflix yet? hehe
I just started season 5. I think it's season 5. I watched some of it when it actually came on b/c I remember a lot of the couples. It was sad the first or 2nd episode when they're talking with the different doctors and the one woman talking with the gyn tells her that she had 3 m/c and 2 ectopic. UGH that made me start bawling b/c hell... that's me. I mean maybe not exactly but hell, close enough.
So yeah... I'm excited to get that started and actually start exercising again. Well, not actually exercising, but doing it b/c I know I'll lose weight quicker.

I'm feeling good. I still have my moments of feeling depressed, but for the most part, I'm good.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I totally understand where you are coming from. Sometimes its just good to "let things go" and just do other stuff not having to do with TTC. I think I may copy you and go get a some Tequila for us too! Anyways, keep your head up. We will make it to the other side!

Have a great weekend!

Teresa said...

Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

love watching biggest loser!! good luck with your exercise and weight loss!!
TWW- goobermom