Monday, October 17, 2011

Just going to say it is...

Might as well just call this another AF. Easier than trying to explain what else it could be.
I'm still testing positive though which is so damn frustrating!!! I just want it to end already!
Here are the tests from this morning FMU. They're that color b/c well... I'm bleeding so yeah...
But yeah, still obvious positive tests.
Just go away already damnit!!!!!

No exercise today like I wanted to start. I'm SO not exercising when I'm heavy bleeding. I wear pads so that is just a huge gross mess if I start to exercise and get sweaty with the pad shifting. Just no.
It will have to wait.

I dunno.. I'm feeling really alone right now and like I'm being left behind. It's like everyone is getting their BFPs, and while I am happy for them, I'm still sitting here hoping to finally have a BFN. It's awful and lonely.
And then I start thinking about SiL and how happy they must be and just UGH.... my heart aches.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about feeling alone, and I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. It's understandably frustrating with what you are going through. Hang in there. We are out here thinking of you and sending our best hopes your way!

Jess said...

We all get to feeling alone sometimes. =( I am sorry your body is being retarded. I am praying for you! ♥

LisaB said...

I hope your body gets back to normal soon. I hate this for you. I know that feeling. I feel guilty for leaving people behind. You are so deserving and I have faith you'll get there. Big hugs.

LisaL said...

LisaB, do not feel guilty AT ALL! With all of the struggles and the losses you've had to go through, you enjoy that BFP with everything you have :D