Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am such an idiot

So..... I'm bad with dates and our anniversary is no exception.
I thought it was yesterday, but NOPE, it's actually today. Sigh....
DH laughed and laughed and laughed at me last night b/c of that :P lol I don't blame him.
Seriously, I don't understand why I don't remember! I at first thought 26th.... then 24th.... I go AROUND the date but don't actually settle on the real date. Oh well... now I know..... for now hehe

We're still not doing anything special today. He's grilling so basically he's fixing dinner which will be nice.

In other news... tests today are lighter. HPT is still showing a faint + but it's faint. So yay for that.
Ever since exercising yesterday, my right ovary has been aching. Not sure what that is about, but I hope it's a follicle wanting to ovulate.

I'm not as sore as I thought I would be. A couple of places are sore, but not enough to cause problems with exercising today. Think I'm going to mostly walk or do eliptical with a little bit of weight lifting for my arms.

4 comments:

socialite_baby said...

You've been through a lot lately, that's completely understandable! I'm a little too good with remembering dates... I can rattle off just about anyone's birthday or anniversary!

Your mayo in your last post looks delicious!

ZomGal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LisaL said...

The mayo was super easy to make. You just have to remember to add in the oil very slowly as your blending/mixing/whisking whatever the other stuff. There's a word for it that I can't remember...
Try out the recipe (w/ less salt added), really it's easy :D

LisaB said...

That's kinda funny that you forgot. Understandable with everything going on lately. I hope your tests keep fading so you can move on. Hugs.