Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yep... still dark

Took some tests not too long ago.

Took one of the FRERs b/c I wanted to compare it to the last one.
It's not as dark as before, but it's still pretty damn dark.
First photo is the beta 77 FRER test, 2nd is the test from today. Just wanted to post them both up for comparison.


So as you can see, a very slight lightening, but not much.
Not as much as there should be.

I also took wondfo tests. OPK is a little lighter, but the HPT is A LOT darker than it has been.
I trust the OPKs though since that is what they're designed for. Well, not to test HCG but to test how much LH is there.
I think the HPT was just one with a lot of dye.

I'm still worried that they're going to want to give me the shot though since my numbers probably won't be down that much. I dunno.. I think I'm just tired of waiting for my body to resolve itself, but then I don't want to get the shot b/c I don't want to miss a chance to try naturally either.
We'll just have to wait and see what happens and what they suggest.
No shot, yay we get to try naturally, with a shot, we'll have to wait however long they say to try naturally.
With the bills piling up and no idea how much the other blood tests are going to run, we're really tight on cash. Oh sure, we could keep charging the credit card, but we REALLY shouldn't.
So yeah... even if we get the go ahead to try in say.. Dec... it will probably be a few more months after that before we try again with meds.
It sucks having to make grown up decisions.... it really does suck.
But then I get to hope that hey, maybe we won't need meds any longer other than whatever may be wrong with me.

Bleeding has lightened up. Heavy spotting right now. Heavier than the spotting I had though. This very much looks like how my AFs go except not as long.

Oh and I've also been getting some aches on my right side. It was only late last night and early this morning. Nothing since. I think it was my actual ovary. Maybe the cysts/follicles causing it. At least that's what I'm hoping and not ectopic.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I may have missed this, but when do you go back for a follow-up appt?

LisaL said...

I go back tomorrow (Thursday) for a beta.