Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ok, so I retract one rant

So remember when I ranted about those evil fertiles who always bragged about just knowing they were pregnant.

I have to take back that rant.
This last time... I don't know what it was b/c other than the boobs being sore, there was nothing else... still, I just had a gut feeling that I was, which is why I burst in to tears before the FRER even showed any results on it. I knew it was going to be a positive.
Obviously I didn't know it was going to end the way it did, but I still just... knew.
It's hard to describe b/c there just wasn't anything to point me to that conclusion.

I wish that happened every time. Just knowing instead of all the wondering, stressing and obsessing b/c I sure as hell didn't feel that any of the other times. All of the other times, I could've sworn up and down that I was out. *shrugs* It's just weird is all.

Now to get that BFP that actually wants to stick.

Exercising tomorrow. I want to get to hopefully 185. Would be awesome if I could this week, but yeah... only in my dreams lol.

I'm doing ok right now but I know that's going to change so quickly when SiL has her baby.

No comments: