Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Well this sucks

So I had my RE appointment this afternoon.
Got sat down in the office, but then they came in and showed me to the u/s room.
Got undressed and the RE did my vag u/s.
First he looked at the uterus. Nothing but a thin lining there. Then he took a look at the right O, and it looks like there were a lot of follicles on it, some were decent size too.
Then over to the left. That big mystery blob thing is gone thankfully and left O looked I dunno... was difficult to tell.
He pressed in to that side looking for that mystery blob to make sure it wasn't there and it's aching now.

Afterwards, he basically told me that if my beta goes up, then they'll want to give me that shot b/c it's probably tubal.
He also mentioned D&C and said I would have to be knocked out for that. I go back in Friday to have another beta done and yeah... go from there.
He's going to be out of town most of next week so... it would be the shot.

At this point, I'm just really hoping that my body takes care of this. At least give us a shot naturally. If I have to get that shot done, then it's a definite forced break

1 comment:

meggola said...

Ugh. I've been there, done that - I know how much it sucks. I'll be praying for you that things resolve naturally and you don't have to get the shot. (hugs)