Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gotta prepare

Have to prepare myself for the worst. I just can't keep my hopes up too high b/c I do not want it to come crashing down when/if AF shows.
It's still pretty much the same, but who knows if it will get heavier or not. I'm hoping not, but we'll see.
If it is AF though, then I just hope I won't have any large cysts to prevent us from trying again.
If it's done soon enough, maybe I'll be in the tww before DH goes off to Cali for work.
He leaves at the beginning of Dec, so it would be cutting it very close if we got to try again so soon.
I really hope so. I do not want to wait until next year to try again. I know it's not that long, but just saying, waiting until next year makes it seem like forever.

Sigh, come on little eggbert. If you're still in there, please stick.

1 comment:

LisaB said...

Come on baby! Stick!