Sunday, November 7, 2010

YibbidyBibbidy


I have no idea what the title means. It just popped in to my head when I was trying to think of what to put there lol.

Anywho, todays's HPT is most def BFN. So, the wait begins. I am still early, so have a few days to get a BFP.
I'm not optimistic,but hopefully my negative feelings are proven wrong.


Offtopic
We just watched Toy Story 3 last night. OMG I cried twice during that movie. I'm about to get in to spoilers so don't read further if you haven't seen it and don't want to know what happens.

I cried when they were in the dump incinerator and they all accepted their fate and joined hands with eachother. OH MY GAWD. I want to cry now just thinking about it.

And then of course the last part where Andy plays with them for the last time. Just that whole scene.

Sigh, I can understand now why this movie was said to be sad.

No comments: