Saturday, November 6, 2010

Offtopic!!

Forgot to mention.... I've been watching Nip/Tuck on netflix. It's my first time ever seeing this show since well, we never had cable.
I just got done with the 3rd season. The one where they find out who the Carver is, where Matt (the oldest son) dates the racist chick, etc etc.

How frickin annoying are the characters??????????????????? Now the show is good, don't get me wrong, but good gawd damn do I wish I could just strangle the hell out of them all. Well there might be 2 that I don't mind. Liz & Julia. But everyone else I just want to knock some sense in to their idiot heads. Specially the stupid ass son Matt. Is it bad that I actually cheered when the father punched him and rebroke his nose? lol

I dunno, it's like the writers all sat around together and thought up the most frustrating crap for the characters to go through. It's hard to keep watching a show when every single choice that's made makes you want to throw the remote through the TV rofl.

No comments: