Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Torture

Every time... I always do this to myself.
I don't want to but I can't help but go to the POAS section of the forums I go to and every time it makes me more and more depressed.
I guess I'm just hoping to see more threads from ladies that got their BFPs a little later, or someone that is going through something similiar, but nope... it's usually always, I'm 5DPO and here's my blazing BFP!!!!
Or, we were trying for 3 LONG months and here's our BFP!!!!!! Or, Here's our BFP ACCIDENT!!!!
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
Keep in mind that I'm not talking about the ladies I've befriended. I'm talking about the ones that I don't know.
It's great for them that they got their BFP, but ugh, I HATE seeing it.
It's selfish, it's bitchy, but you know what, I do not give a flying shit. The time I've had to wait, the crap I've had to go through, I deserve to have a bitch-fit every once in a while, same for all of us battling infertility.


EDIT: And I decided to shorten the title of the blog. Fits what the address is anyway so it makes sense lol.

1 comment:

LisaB said...

I'm with you, it's very hard. Especially depending on what kind of mood you're in. Hang in there!