Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jazz it up

Another boring post for your pleasure!
No idea what I could do to jazz things up though. I live a boring life, which I love... so yeah... *shrugs* Oh well.
I'll just complain about my hormones going crazy.

Headaches, hot flashes, fatigue, add a dash of nausea, body aches, and yep... that's me in a nutshell right now.
Is it crazy for me to still be hoping that my body works on its own? I mean hell, it hasn't worked on its own for who the hell knows how long, but here I am, still hoping that a miracle will happen. SIGH.

Ya know, I don't think my cycles have been regular since I was a young teen. Like as in Middle School. I remember my periods being really bad back then. Lots of cramping. Same with some of High School.
And then, pfft, nada. I lived with my best friend for a while, and we sort of synced up a little, but my cycles were still irregular. So yeah, I've been living with a screwed up body for quite some time now.
Thank goodness for modern medicine!!!

No comments: