Thursday, August 5, 2010

2nd ultrasound

Well, good news, I don't overstimulate.
I know that's a serious problem for some women.

Bad news, I only have one little follicle growing well. Well, growing semi-well. It's just one on my left side measuring around 13mm.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I have even the one, but I certainly do wish there was at least 2 others to up our chances.

There were lots of little ones, I just hope those don't decide to keep growing like last cycle. Damn cysts.

Oh, and where are the rest of the fat women?? I swear, I'm the only bigger girl EVER in the RE's office! I know women of all sizes have fertility problems, but it would still be nice to see someone MY size in there as well. Just makes me feel self conscious. Here these skinny ladies are, and if THEY can't get pregnant, then what the hell are my chances? Ya know?

No comments: