Monday, August 30, 2010

Made the call

So made the awkward call to my RE's office. I hate talking on the phone, but I hate leaving messages as well. I'm SO painfully awkward, I never know what to say.

So yep, really hope they'll be able to get us in on Thursday for whatever tests they're gonna do.  OOOO I hope an ultrasound! Weird that I'd actually get excited at the prospect of being poked with the dildo cam, but if they could possibly see anything, then woo!

I'm still in a state of shock. I still don't want to fully believe it yet.... even though I've been googling up everything I can think of lol.

And I think I'm going to stick with the conception date instead of first day of the cycle since that date is based on 28day cycles and well, I sure didn't have that.
I think the conception date would be more accurate for myself.
So that means I'm 4weeks right now.
God, that is so weird to just even talk about. ME.. pregnant? Pfffft

And is it pathetic that I'm afraid to lay on my stomach at night? lol I mean the logical non-crazy side knows that that's fine, but then the nervous part of me thinks that I'm crushing things down there lol.

No comments: