Saturday, August 21, 2010

6 Days past Trigger


So I found more wondfo tests hiding in the bathroom closet :P Completely forgot I had ordered about 20 more last cycle.
So yay for that.
As you can see from the photo, HPT line has gotten lighter. OPK is still staying kind of dark, but it's not a + any longer.

My temp was lower this morning. BUT I think it's b/c I was kind of rushed (to use the bathroom), and didn't take it how I usually do.
Usually, I'll wake up, put the thermometer in my mouth, and drift back to sleep for about 10 mins. I do this b/c the thermometer is usually pretty cold, so I want to warm it up, and make sure my mouth goes back to it's normal temp was well.
Then I wake back up and hit the little button on the thermometer to take my temp.
Couldn't do that this morning b/c I woke up having to use the bathroom ASAP.

So yeah, HOPING that tomorrows temp is back up to where it should be.

No comments: