Friday, August 27, 2010

Hasn't gotten heavier

Spotting hasn't gotten heavier, but I'm positive this is what happened last time as well.
I distinctly remember thinking to myself that AF was going to be a pain and wouldn't come for a few more days b/c the spotting hadn't gotten worse and seemed to be lightening up.
And then the next day, AF showed up.

I think that is what is happening now. Right now, I seem to only have some spotting when I wipe after a BM. It's orange in color and not a lot there.

I hope, I'm even praying that I'm wrong and that this is implantation, but I know it's not. I know that tomorrow, AF is going to rear her ugly head and ruin my weekend.

Sigh... I don't want another break cycle damnit. I guess it'll be time to start exercising again if I do have to take a break. Maybe try some different herbs for the hell of it. Try Saw Palmetto and Dong Quai(sp?) and will start taking maca root again.

No comments: