Wednesday, November 30, 2011

8dpo and yeah....

I pretty much just woke up so the crazy dust hasn't had time to take full effect yet.
It's starting to though.

Last night was interesting. I woke up 3 times to pee.
One of those times when I was trying to get back to sleep... I started to get a headache (thankfully I didn't wake up w/ it this morning), and I started to feel nauseous.

My temp also dipped a little. It went down to 98.38. Still nice and high, but just a little lower than it was. I think it was just b/c it was colder in the room and I didn't have my dog plastered right up against me.

Took tests this morning and the hpt has a shadow line. Now, I do know better than to trust ICs completely, but I'd also be lying if I said that it didn't leave me a little hopeful.
I would take a photo but it's way too faint to be picked up w/ our camera.

EDIT: The test is drying now and BOY this is a faulty test. There is still a shadow line, but it's now outlined by 2 white lines. I guess that's where the antibody strip is on the test. It's pretty weird. Never had a test do this before.

Here's a tweaked photo of it. You can see that there is a shadowy line and the lighter white lines around it. Took it w/ the opk just so your eyes look in the right area.

4 comments:

Just T said...

Ok this is such a stupid question, but what are those strips and where do you get them? I see everyone using them. I ordered some HCG Midstream tests online and they are suppose to measure at a level of 10Hcg or higher.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, I wish that wasn't faulty! I was about to say that you have the start of something! Or maybe it still is the start of something :-) Nice temps!!!

Kerrik said...

Don't know what the test looked like in person, but it is still super early to be getting any nice, clearly visible lines. I will remain hopeful.

LisaL said...

Toni, I get my tests off of Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A2ILM41MTRJ78H

If the link doesn't work, just search for wondfo tests. I buy mine from a company called formosa. They have great deals on bulk supplies and I've always gotten my orders super fast.