Friday, November 25, 2011

Holy crap

My weight gain has gone crazy.
Starting monday, I'll be doing P90. NOT P90X.
P90 is what first came out and it's MUCH easier. There are different workouts for different body parts along w/ a general cardio and general strength workout as well. I've done the general ones and don't plan on doing those so will do the workouts that target specific areas.
I need to do something because... YIKES... seriously.

OOOO We have a concert we're going to tomorrow! I'm so excited even though I'm not a HUGE fan of who we're seeing. Think it's 4? bands w/ the main one being Avenged Sevenfold.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Crazy weight gain, ahh yes. My family was here & they rubbed off on me. I got lazy on eating & working out. I have my laziness to thank for a 4+ lb gain. Boo! My home scale only showed 1.5 lbs but then again, it says I'm 3-4 lbs heavier than Curves. We'll both kick butt this week! :) Happy after Thanksgiving!