Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ARGH! Where are all of the obsessors??

I know they're out there, but it always seems like I'm late in joining the obsess-party!
I always feel like whenever I'm in the TWW, I'm the only one going insane. All of the ones that WERE are either pregnant or on to their next cycles and all the others that I'm sharing a cycle with are normal so I can't obsess any with them lol.

I just wanna talk symptoms or possible ones. Farting more than usual? Tell me about it! Pimples popping up in private places? Share :P lol!

SIGH!
As for my own symptoms... meh. I've had a lot of diarrhea today. YAY GROSS! So thinking the possible uterine aches I felt before were just bowel.
I'm feeling aches coming from my left side now though. Kind of a pressure/heavy feeling.
Probably nothing, but I need to obsess about it anyway.

2 comments:

Just T said...

Im not proud to admit this, but for the last (3) days ive been googling for at least 8 hours/day on symptons, low progesterone etc.etc.

Im starting to think im WAY past obsessed.

Jess said...

I have been breaking out all over the place, including my erm....bottom.

I have been trying not to obsess, so I am not much help. But I watch you obsess that is for sure! I actually tested today, 8dpo because I am crazy.