Friday, November 25, 2011

Break Down

I hate infertility. I really do b/c there are just those moments when you have a complete and total emotional break down.
I had that happen to me earlier.
I'm watching the ABC show No Ordinary Family on netflix instant watch right now.
One of the episodes, the father's brother comes in to town, and they find out that the brother knocked someone up.
Well, there was a moment when the brother starts talking about wanting to tell his girlfriend that he was going to leave, but then he saw the baby on the ultrasound and it changed his mind.
Just a totally cheesy tv moment, but good lord, you would've thought I had just seen my dog die or something b/c I started to bawl.
I'm ok now and feel stupid for even doing it.
I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who has moments like this. Just kinda depressing that any of us even have moments like this over fertility issues, ya know?

No comments: