Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yikes

I dunno what my body is doing right now but I do not like it!!
I weighed myself after I ate lunch so that could've been the reason why my weight was up so high, but still, it shouldn't have been THAT high. It was 196! BLEH!
Like I said, I dunno why it's that high, but boy that sucked to see. Other than dinner tonight (which still wasn't that bad), I've been doing pretty well diet wise. Maybe some rice or a potato here and there for the past few weeks, but that's still not awful.
So yeah, I dunno what my body is doing. Hopefully w/ the exercising that will help.

As for dinner tonight, it wasn't all that great. I had some rice and I had some pineapple. It was yummy! heh
I also had a chicken breast and some squid. That's one thing I don't like about getting healthy again. Just the initial hunger I feel. Not sure what it is, but whenever I start exercising and eating better, I get HUNGRY! It lasts about a week or so. I would be snacking on some hard boiled eggs, but we're running low right now so I've been eating larger meals... hence the chicken breast AND the squid heh.

Oh and I've been feeling something going on on my right O area. No +OPK today at all, but I dunno, feels like something is going on in there. Hopefully within the next couple of days I'll get a + opk :)

1 comment:

LisaB said...

Good luck with the weight loss and hopefully a +++OPK! FX