Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Beta, progest and all that jazz

Sorry sorry, totally forgot to update my blog once I got the call back.

RE called me at about 11am this morning with my results.
Beta only came in at an 8 and progest was an 8 as well.
Obviously that's very very low.
He didn't sound very hopeful and quite frankly, I'm not.
He said that I could double up my dose of the progesterone if I wanted, which I started yesterday so at least there's that.
BUT I know this cycle is another failure, and he won't let us try again immediately. So this is most likely the last medicated ttc cycle this year which really sucks.
I go back in on Monday for another beta. I don't think I'll need it.

I'm just kind of numb right now. I know it will hit me though.. just waiting for it.

I'll have to talk to DH and get a solid answer on what he would like to do. If he's ok with us trying again in Nov, then yay, but I think he really wants to wait. Of course it will be up to both of us but I don't want him to do it just b/c I want to, ya know?

No comments: