Test this morning was lighter and I'm starting to wipe away a good amount of fresh blood.
AF wants to come and I'm tired of delaying it.
Let whatever is in me just pass in peace and move on to a new cycle.
It's not an easy decision but I need to make it.
DH is up for trying again in Nov.
He pointed out to me that we're not going to have any money in January either so might as well try in Nov. I didn't even think of that.. duh. We'll probably have LESS in January.
RE wants to run some more blood tests, and I would like to see what my body is going to do on its own so waiting until Nov will be best.
Oct is going to be a difficult month though. SiL will have her baby and that is going to be so difficult. My heart sinks whenever I even think about it.
Anyway... Thank you everyone for the support.
I honestly don't know what I would do without the support of my online buddies.