Monday, September 12, 2011

Big black mystery blob

Sounds like a cheesy early horror movie heh.

It was still there unfortunatly. BUT thankfully the RE didn't think it was on my ovary so said it was ok to continue on with this cycle. YAY!
They're going to keep an eye on it though. They're not sure what it is other than just fluid by the ovary. Not sure WHY it's there which is a little worrying.
I go back in on Wed for another u/s and bloodwork.
He didn't measure my follicles today, but from what I could tell, the ones on the right were catching up.
Hopefully they catch up enough so I can trigger on Wed. If I have to continue to stim, then we'll have to buy another vial of follistim. BLEH.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Glad the blob is harmless and you are able to continue on : )

LisaB said...

WEIRD! I'm glad it's okay and you can keep going. Keeping my FX!!