Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bitch of the Day #2

Well, it's a new day and the first one but whatever!

I know a lot of you ladies out there probably go to different forums and whatnot.

I am so sick and tired of seeing people getting all butthurt when their posts don't get any responses. Or only views but no responses.
They'll come back all emo and declare how no one cares about them and they're never posting again, and blahblahblah boo-fucking-hoo. Or they'll make some snotty remark about people looking but not responding... something like "Oh so 50something views but no one bothered to reply. I see how it is." Just shut up.

Seriously people??
And this is coming from someone that takes almost EVERYTHING personally! lol
I've had plenty of my own threads get totally ignored, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
It does suck when you don't get any responses, but don't take that shit personally. People aren't intentionally ignoring your posts! Maybe you just posted on a quiet day, or posted in a section that doesn't get much traffic.

2 comments:

SLES75 said...

I dont get upset because no one responds, but I do wonder if anyone out there is having similar experiences, which is why I post in the first place...

People need to learn it's not all about them, duh! I go days with posting any responses myself...why should I expect others to do more than me?

You're so right that people need to relax a little ;)

Jamie said...

I agree...I hate it when people do that. Especially when someone does it that has like 5 total posts EVER!! CLEARLY they aren't going around posting on everyone's threads. People can be so ridiculous!:)