Monday, June 28, 2010

Booo, no license today!

Stupid truck. It couldn't stop working while we were still at home. Oh no, it had to wait until the damn road tester was standing outside of the damn truck about to test me to NOT WORK!
I mean just absolutely nothing wrong with the truck bfore to indicate that things were about to go pear shaped.
Anyway, so there's that. Thankfully it was just the battery that had died. Still cost almost $200 though.

And I haven't exercised in 2 days. I feel so guilty about that but nothing I can do about that now.
AND I ate horribly these past 2 days. Just awful stuff with a ton of calories. Damn you Papa Johns! Why must you be so tasty!!

So yeah, I have a lot of making up to do this week. I think I'm going to start incooperating some of the other workouts that cme with the P90. There are different ones that target different areas. One is a stretch, another is for thighs, another for butt, etc etc. If I'm feeling up to it, I may try to add in those.

1 comment:

unaffected said...

Ugh that sucks about the test! Hope you get to retake it soon!

And a two-day break isn't hateful! Just think of it as your reward for working so hard last week. Just start back up tomorrow and all will be well :) Good luck!