Thursday, June 17, 2010

YAY!

Ok so today feels like the first official first day since I actually got in a really good workout.
I did Power 90 Sweat + Ab Ripper.
There are 2 parts to Power 90, the 1-2 circuit, and then the 3-4... of course I'm starting off with the 1-2.

I still can't do some of the stretches and the power yoga. I'm just not flexible and with my T-Rex arms, I just don't have reach either so that doesn't help. Hopefully one day, but right now... no way.

Also there's this move that they start off with. You just bring your knees up one at a time. Sounds and looks easy enough, that is until you're actually doing them!
My upper thighs right by my hips start to ache like crazy. It is SO difficult to keep going when your body is screaming at you to stop.

Thankfully the end of the sweat routine is punching stuff. That stuff makes you sweat, but doesn't make you ache so it's a nice rest.

The ab ripper. I tried doing them all but I can not do that bicycle move or the full body one. Hell, I can barely do a regular crunch. I don't think I'm doing a lot of them quite right b/c I didn't feel that ache like I was supposed to. Just hoping that will get better with time as well.

I still hate exercising, but finishing it and knowing I did it feels fantastic.

No comments: