Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nursery

I started buying stuff for the nursery. Well, the eventual nursery.
Not sure if I mentioned this or not, but it's going to be like a forest fantasy theme.
I plan on making a quilt with a little castle on it, and painting a huge mural on the walls and decorating it all in fantasy stuff.

My first purchase was this little mushroom light. It's one that needs batteries, and turns on when you press down on it. I thought it would go great with the theme.


I found this photo while looking for something. I can't remember what. But I REALLY like the faux tree bookshelf. I just absolutely love that it has a little hidey hole at the bottom of it and it's amazing. I would love to do something like this for the room as well and think it would really help to bring everything alive.

I bought a piggy bank last night. It's not exactly fantasy, but I thought it was super cute anyway and think it'll look just fine with the theme.
I won't spoil what it is. It's being sent from Taiwan so probably won't be here for a while.

No comments: