Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday already?

I'm surprised actually. Just doesn't seem like it should be Thursday already.
So no weight training today. My back and side where it's sore are still feeling a little bit blah today. I just don't want it to get worse by trying to do some weight lifting or anything.
So I'll do cardio again today. My body just isn't ready for more than twice a week weight lifting heh.

Sleeping last night was still crappy. I dunno what the hell is wrong. I get tired around 11:30, go to bed at midnight, and I lay in bed for an hour and a half trying to get to sleep. And then I kept waking up, and just.. UGH so frustrating b/c I wake up in the morning not wanting to get up, but not wanting to sleep all day. And then I'm left feeling low energy for the rest of the day. So annoying!

No comments: