Thursday, June 10, 2010

Symptoms

So.... maybe it's just my body's way of dealing with the progesterone or something, but thought I might as well list the symptoms I've had today.

I've been light headed all day today with dizzy spells here and there.
Also getting hot flashes. It was ok mid-day, then it started back up again tonight.
I've also been feeling twinges down in uterus-ville all day long. Just really slight, but I'm positive it's from the lady bits and not intestinal.
Also speaking of intestines.... I've only pooed once today which is NOT normal for myself since starting metformin.
I take 1 met at lunch, and 2 at dinner.
I'll usually poop about an hour after taking them both times. The 2 at dinner really mess me up and ends up giving me diarrhea. It's like clockwork...
But not today. The poo was still in between diarrhea and soft serve, but it still only occurred once instead of 2-3 times in a row. I find it weird b/c I've eaten some spicy stuff and that usually does me in as well.
So *shrugs*
I just hope tomorrows test shows me something good!

No comments: