Friday, June 18, 2010

Man...

I just totally erased all that good I did eating dinner and then having some dessert lol.
I was doing so well with my food, and then BAM, here comes the take out Chinese food.
Sigh... it was so good though damnit. Can I help it if I enjoy food??
I hate those people that say to eat only for energy and blahblah bullshit. There's no reason not to enjoy what you're eating, and to eat what you want... ya just have to learn how to moderate, which well I obviously haven't learned yet lol.


Hrmm...... do I post too much? I mean I really don't have anything to talk about, but it seems like I post a hellava lot. That's what blogs are for though right? heh


Just went to a site called phord.com? You put in your stats and then it tells you how many calories you should be eating a day. Mine is 1700 cals a day. I think I can do that. Maybe even less. Going to have to look up some foods that I like that I'll be able to eat. It also said that I could be losing up to 2lbs a week. That's awesome if I could do that. Of course I'd love to lose more but I'll take what I can get heh.
Going to have to clean out the fridge though. Have a feeling I'm going to be eating a lot more fruits and veggies and we just don't have a lot of room in the fridge for all of that.
I'm sure there's plenty in there that I can toss in the trash though and free up some room.

1 comment:

pookiedoo87 said...

MMM! Chinese Food sounds extra yummy. I always figure with Chinese food, drink lots of water to counter act all the sodium, and you're good.

As for posting too much, I think it's better than not posting enough. Months where I don't post much, I look back and am bummed because I don't know what was going on.